Article delegate-en/2169 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Broken link on your website
15 Mar 2003 13:12:58 GMT Connie Davis <ppeeabdyi-abjexvdsmutr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

There appears to be a problem on this page: http://www.delegate.org/mail-lists/delegate-en/2029
When we click on your link to: http://www.delegate.org/mail-lists/-search
we get the error: 404 File not found

We last examined your page on Sat Mar 15, 2003 at 08:15:54 AM EST. If it
has not been updated since then, the link is most likely broken.

We discovered this error during our normal course of website content
checking for one of our search engine clients.

If you would like to receive notifications like this in the future if we
find pages unavailable, click here:
http://scclick.internetseer.com/sitecheck/clickthrough.jsp?I5s57i5j5j5k5g5o5k53M5pDMP581VV6t_H5sVMSRL6tPM5aNPD53U5pXTxy5p5b5cKTU5d_RIVM_xR5dIzL5bH_XC5cSLWxx5e59xM6tzRM53T5p5g=e3

Click here to learn more about us:
http://scclick.internetseer.com/sitecheck/clickthrough.jsp?I5s57i5j5j5k5g5o5k53M5pDMWt31VV6t_H5sVMSRL6tPM5aNPD53U5pXTxy5p5b5cKTU5d_RIVM_xR5dIzL5bH_XC5cSLWxx5e_RIVM_xR5cVI5e5e5d5h5l53T5p5f=e3

Sincerely,

Connie Davis
InternetSeer.com
http://www.internetseer.com

Your email address was found during a prior visit to your website on
03-15-2003. The error listed above was verified from both of our
indexing servers in Philadelphia, Pa. and Los Angeles, Ca. This error could
have been caused by any number of events, including connectivity problems on
our part and/or connectivity problems in the Internet as we tried to reach
your site. This error should not be construed as a guaranteed problem on the
part of your website or hosting company since there are never any guaranteed
connection routes on the Internet.

If would like to be excluded from any potential future contact, click here:
http://scclick.internetseer.com/sitecheck/cancel.jsp?DMVV74iuV6t_H5sVMSRL6tPM5aNPD.e3

##feedback@delegate.org## SRC=58