Article delegate-en/2168 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Multiple Delegate Processes won't die
15 Mar 2003 00:14:24 GMT "Paul Rinear" <ppaeabdyi-kvnd4bais3jr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

I have Delegate set up as a filter on my Windows 2000 IMAP mail server
port 143. It seems that as time progresses, more and more instances of
Delegate can be found running when I check Task Manager. They do not
seem to go away when all the users disconnect their mail clients, but
rather seem to be orphaned processes. Each one takes up 3 megabytes of
memory and after enough of them get lodged in RAM, the system performs
poorly.

Is there a way to have the inactive Delegate processes self-terminate?

--Paul Rinear

This email server is running an evaluation copy of the MailShield anti-
spam software. Please contact your email administrator if you have any
questions about this message. MailShield product info: www.mailshield.com