Article delegate-en/2160 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Help
09 Mar 2003 02:06:38 GMT Maverick <poaeabdyi-xtqvdm3cnljr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hi, i've read the manual, but i'm a bit confused...
I would like to run delegate as a HTTP + FTP + SOCKS server
and i would like to restrict the use of my server only from lets say 3 ips
example: only these 3 ips can connect to my delegate server (192.168.0.1,192.168.0.1,192.168.0.3)
and i also want that every client (browser, ftp client, client with socks support) that connects to my delegate server authenticates himself with a user name and password.
and i also want that my delegate server supports destination authentication, lets say if the destinations is a ftp server that as auth with user/pass or anonymous, my server must has support to authenticate...
can anyone help me out with a sample config file with options to all this???