Article delegate-en/215 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Help :)
10 Jan 1999 20:47:14 GMT "poepping" <p24aabdyi-t7hpjinx6wxr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

I have a windows computer that dial to the net, and then 2 linux computers that are connected to the windows computer with tcp/ip  I want to be able to telnet/ftp/and http from the two linux machines, how Do i set delegate up to do this, I know that delegate can, i'm just not sure how the program works.

thanks
poepping@Umr..