Article delegate-en/2145 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] SSL enhancements (engine support and cert verify)
03 Mar 2003 08:09:42 GMT Lars Nordin <pmeeabdyi-bfsye325gr5r.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hi,

I'm using delegate in a project that will use an hardware box for RSA
calculations.

I'm in the process to add engine-support to sslway and also an update
for new enhancements in openssl 0.9.7 (with correct ifdefs) and a verify
for clients certificates in the CAdir directory.

Do you know of any other progress regarding above enhancements?

I send you the new sslway.c file when I'm ready!

regards
/Lars