Article delegate-en/2143 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Socks5 authentication / LDAP
28 Feb 2003 15:07:06 GMT "Marc Berger" <pieuqbth4-g7ilkru7mhjr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hello,

We just installed a new delegate Socks proxy in our organisation. I'd like to know if it' possible to authenticate users using socks V5 authentication protocol ? If yes, how does it work ? Is this possible to authenticate users using an LDAP directory.

Thanks for your help and congratulation for delegate. It's a very good product.

Marc Berger