Article delegate-en/2123 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: How To Turn off logging
12 Feb 2003 17:40:10 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)

On 02/12/03(01:38) you "Ken Godee" <pfmdabdyi-hugik5qgmbxr.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote
in <_A2121@delegate-en.ML_>
 |If I'm reading this right, to turn off logging you
 |would put this in each of your service conf files?
 |I use dif. delegate services with "deleagate -f dns.conf"
 |LOGFILE=""
 |Would I need to put that in each conf file?
 |Do I also need to put the following in each conf file?
 |PROTOLOG=""
 |ERRORLOG=""
 |TRACELOG=""

You can stop logging with -s option,
<URL:http://www.delegate.org/delegate/Manual.htm#opt_v>
and you can include parameters from another ofile with +=file notation
<URL:http://www.delegate.org/delegate/Manual.htm#opt_+=>