Article delegate-en/2121 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] How To Turn off logging
11 Feb 2003 16:38:23 GMT "Ken Godee" <pfmdabdyi-t7hpjijebwxr.ml@ml.delegate.org>
The Perfect Image

If I'm reading this right, to turn off logging you
would put this in each of your service conf files?
I use dif. delegate services with "deleagate -f dns.conf"
LOGFILE=""
Would I need to put that in each conf file?
Do I also need to put the following in each conf file?
PROTOLOG=""
ERRORLOG=""
TRACELOG=""