Article delegate-en/212 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Compuserve proxy?
09 Jan 1999 13:15:40 GMT "=?ISO8859-2?Q?Sltormos_Csaba?=" <pdmaabdyi-t7hpjiljrwxr.ml@ml.delegate.org>
PC-Szoftver 3000 Kft

Hi!

We haved moved our proxy, mailserver (and other things) from
NT to linux. On our NT server we were using the "Spaghetti" proxy
server(other name:"Avirt Gateway Server"). It was the best we've found.
It has ftp,http,pop,smtp proxy as in delegate. BUT it has compuserve
proxy as well, so we could use compuserve without a modem.

Do you plan to add this support to delegate?
Or, is there any method yet to do this?

[If you have an answer, please reply to my address, too!]

Thanks in advance,

SOLI