Article delegate-en/2103 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: uri string based connmap ???
31 Jan 2003 05:42:42 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)

you Francisco Perez Botella <pgueabdyi-c4ifwxp5y25r.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote:
 |I'm trying to build a tipical content filtering system, I was trying to avoid
 |filter or CFI to scan and match the client request, I guess it impose a
 |penalty in time response. Can I use some pattern matching syntax in
 |dsthostlist  like to find some string (e.g games  bann or adv) in the uri ??

If you are thinking on a HTTP proxy, maybe your question is the one
which has repeated several times like
<URL:http://www.delegate.org/mail-lists/delegate-en/1762>

URL string based filtering is done with MOUNT parameter.  For example,
to reject a request including "word":

  MOUNT="*%Sword%S = rcode=403"

or to apply a filter to the response for such request:

  MOUNT="*%Sword%S = FTOCL=filtername"