Article delegate-en/2102 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] FTP problem (Re: [DeleGate-En] mailing list?)
30 Jan 2003 12:25:57 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)

On 01/24/03(01:31) you "Matt Kehler" <pfeeabdyi-c2jtqbapabvr.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote
in <_A2089@delegate-en.ML_>
 |is there a Delegate mailing list? I am having some problems using
 |delegate to proxy FTP  (errors like "Timer cancelled blocking call
 |,accept: Blocking call cancelled, DoDirList returned 0 ), etc, and
 |cannot find anything specific to this problem with Delegate and FTP.

The problem is unlikely to be specific to DeleGate.  It is likely
that your client is configured not to use "passive" connection for FTP data,
thus the data connection is tried to be established from the server side
to be rejected at your firewall.

So, if your FTP client is configured not to use passive mode, then turn
it on first.

Otherwise we must search another reason.  I could get some topics from
Google search engine including followings.
<URL:http://support.novell.com/cgi-bin/search/tidfinder.cgi?10057911&header=no>
<URL:http://www.landfield.com/wu-ftpd/mail-archive/wuftpd-questions/2001/May/0088.html>
<URL:http://www.wu-ftpd.org/broken-clients.html>