Article delegate-en/2098 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: SMTP with authentication with delegate
29 Jan 2003 08:42:43 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)

On 01/29/03(17:26) you "Johannes von Drachenfels" <pdmeabdyi-po5c3i5zfbvr.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote
in <_A2096@delegate-en.ML_>
 |now i have the possibility to use authentication via ftp ! But i still have
 |a problem:
 |I want to build up an open mail relay server with smtp authentication. When
 |i start delegated with
 |
 |delegated -P25 SERVER=smtp AUTHORIZER=127.0.0.1
 |
 |authorisation is working fine. But delegated is still not delivering mails.
 |How can i tell delegated to accept mails from everybody and send them over
 |mailserver.domain.com ? We need this for our iPass internet roaming users
 |which are normally connected to different service providers and do not want
 |to change the outgoing mail server...

You can forward incoming mails to an upstream SMTP server like follows:

  SERVER=smtp://mailserver.domain.com