Article delegate-en/2096 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] AW: [DeleGate-En:2076] AW: [DeleGate-En] SMTP with authentication with delegate
29 Jan 2003 08:26:56 GMT "Johannes von Drachenfels" <pdmeabdyi-n2ignz7no65r.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hi,

now i have the possibility to use authentication via ftp ! But i still have
a problem:
I want to build up an open mail relay server with smtp authentication. When
i start delegated with

delegated -P25 SERVER=smtp AUTHORIZER=127.0.0.1

authorisation is working fine. But delegated is still not delivering mails.
How can i tell delegated to accept mails from everybody and send them over
mailserver.domain.com ? We need this for our iPass internet roaming users
which are normally connected to different service providers and do not want
to change the outgoing mail server...

Thanks for your help !

Johannes

Johannes von Drachenfels	Telefon: 	+49 0000 00000F 0
Drachenfels GmbH			Fax: 		+49 0000 00000F 3
Bleichstrasse 56			Mobile: 	+49 000 000000F
75173 Pforzheim			Mail: 	mailto:pdmeabdyi-n2ignz7no65r.ml@ml.delegate.org
Germany				WWW: 		http://www.drachenfels.de