I downloaded a delegate8.3.2 and installed it on freebsd4.5.
I care much about Sockmux function and tried it.
At first, I installed 2 delegates on different machines
connected by socket, and they worked well.
And then, I tried FIFO mode like following:
1) Install delegate on a machine
2) Create 2 FIFO devices by:
3) Launch 2 delegated process by:
./delegated SERVER=sockmux:commin@/tmp/com1 SERVER=sockmux:commout@/tmp/com0 -P9023
./delegated SERVER=sockmux:commin@/tmp/com0 SERVER=sockmux:commout@/tmp/com1 SERVER=http
4) The 2 servers started correctly.
5) I set http proxy to above ip and port 9023 in my IE,
and then visited an internet url.
But it faild :-(
6) I used tcpdump to listen 9023 port, and found the
the request had arrived at delegated server from browser.
But I couldn't find request from delegated to internet.
7) Additionally, I found /tmp/com0 and com1 is empty any time.
What mistakes did I make? Probably I couldn't understand
the meaning of FIFO mode.
May you give me any advices?