Article delegate-en/208 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: delegate5_8_5-os2.zip
08 Jan 1999 15:38:39 GMT ysato@etl.go.jp (Yutaka Sato)

On 01/08/99(23:53) you pz4aabdyi-hugik5xr4bxr.ml@ml.delegate.org wrote
in <_A207@delegate-en.ML_>
 |I have downloaded your OS/2 binary with hopes of using it to set up a

That'not MINE, since I've never distributed binary for OS/2, nor even
used OS/2.

 |readable, is it in Japanese as opposed to english?  The manual is in
 |english, but I am missing elementary understanding of the process.

What I am distributing are at "ftp://ftp.etl.go.jp/pub/DeleGate/" with
name "delegateV.R.P.tar.gz" and several documentations at
"http://wall.etl.go.jp/delegate/".  Especially I recommend you to read
"http://wall.etl.go.jp/delegate/tutorial/" for the first glance and
"ftp://ftp.etl.go.jp/pub/DeleGate/Manual.txt" for more details, which
are also distributed in MY distribution package.