Article delegate-en/2056 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] rsync & DeleGate.
03 Jan 2003 14:23:36 GMT Adrian-Bogdan Ionescu <pbaeabdyi-uqy4d4xcjhjr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hi to all,

It's possible to configure DeleGate to act like a
port-mapper?

E.g. My company have a firewall who only permit
traffic on port 8080 (web) and I have need to use
rsync in order to keep some sites in sync.

It is possible to create a tunnel from our LAN to
outside world using DeleGate?

I manage to create (using HTTP-tunnel) a local map on
my local workstation like:

Wks ---> HTTP-Tunnel ---> Web Proxy ---> rsync site

and use (on my wks) something like "rsync localhost"
but, unfortunatelly the HTTP-tunnel seems to be very
unstable.

Thnx in advance.

http://mailplus.yahoo.com