Article delegate-en/2055 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: SSL Tunneling an php external script
03 Jan 2003 00:58:48 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)

Hallo,

In message <OFA5400725.E515E7CF-ONC1256CA2.0082A9FA@root@martin-papadopoulos.de>
on 01/03/03(08:54:08) you payeabdyi-po5c3i4rfbvr.ml@ml.delegate.org wrote:
 |1) how do i implement in origin http mode to parse the .php files to the
 |php engine ?
 |i have tried some of the steps listet in the feedback articels and the
 |manual , but no luck !!!

I have no experience on PHP, but if your ".php" files follow the CGI
interface, then changing its suffix with ".cgi" will make DeleGate
recognize it as a CGI script file.  You can give a new file name with
".cgi" suffix as an alias of the original file as a hard/symbolic
link to original file, without changing the original file name.
Needless to say, the CGI script file, which can be written in any
script language including Perl or Sh or so, must have executable flag ON,
and contain "#!/path/of/script-interpreter" line at the top of file
if it is not a binary executable file but a script file.

 |2) is it possible to tunnel SSL-Delegate Servers through a http-proxy
 |supporting HTTP1.1 SSL-connect
 |the scheme in need would be like follows:
 |client===>delegate===>  http-proxy  ===>Internet<===delegate===server
 |i have tried ssl mode between two delegate servers as described in the
 |topic SSL but it didnt work

I'm not sure what you mean by "SSL-DeleGate".  As a possilbe case,
you can chain a DeleGate to a MASTER-DeleGate via SSL-tunneling
like follows:

client-side:
  delegated -P9998 FMD=sslway SSLTUNNEL=http-proxy:8080 MASTER=server-side:9999

server-side:
  delegated -P9999 FCL=sslway