Article delegate-en/205 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Why delegate is so good on win95
06 Jan 1999 17:43:47 GMT oz malul <pzuaabdyi-qjyh54j5zoxr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

I tried the delegate5.8.5 as proxy on windows  95. His performance was
better with comparison to any author proxy that I have ever encounter on
this platform.

 I wonder what is the trick that make delegate so good on win95.
(I tried to look in the source but is very difficult to understand from
where to begin. I even did not succeed to compile delegate on VC6.0
since I do not which files ought to be compiled).

regards
pini@gsit..il