Article delegate-en/2030 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] 061/Request for publication
12 Dec 2002 07:32:54 GMT Misao Taki <p5ydqbdyi-n2ignz3vo65r.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Dear Web Master,

We at ECraft have edited and produced the "NTT Communications Internet
Certification .com Master ** 2003 Official Textbook" to be issued by NTT
Communications, a long-distance carrier in the NTT Group (see [Reference
Data]). In this textbook your website URL (http://www.delegate.org/delegate/) shows up as a reference
site. Thus we are writing this e-mail to obtain your permission for us
to publicize your website URL. We would appreciate your understanding
concerning our attempt and hope you will give your permission for us to
use your URL in this textbook.

If you do not want to allow us to use your URL, we are sorry to bother you, but please contact us at the following address. If you do not reply, we will assume that you approve our request.

Lastly, we wish you success with your website.

Sincerely,

* For inquiries concerning this matter:
ECraft
Contact: Mr. Yukinobu Muromachi, Ms. Misao Taki
Phone: 80-0-0000-0003
Fax: 80-0-0000-0003
E-mail: p5ydqbdyi-n2ignz3vo65r.ml@ml.delegate.org

++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Reference Data

[Corporate Profile]

Name: NTT Communications Corporation (abbr. NTT Com)

Address: 1-1-6 Uchisaiwaicho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, Japan 100-8019

Startup date: July 1, 1999

Capital: 211,650 million yen (as of March 31, 2002)

No. of employees: About 7,500 (as of March 31, 2002)

Business: Domestic and international telecommunications services

Subsidiaries and affiliates:
	Subsidiaries (NTT Com owns more than 50of the equity): 18
	Affiliates (NTT Com owns 20-50of the equity): 18

[Outline of NTT Communications Internet Certification]

This is a certification system established by NTT Com for the purpose of improving basic knowledge of IT engineers for the Internet as well as to promote further utilization of the Internet.

[1] Name of the Certification
NTT Communications Internet Certification

[2] Name of the Qualification
com Master

[3] Characteristics of the Certification
As this is a certification reflecting the knowledge/expertise possessed by an Internet service provider, it is possible to utilize this certification as a tool to verify the achieved level of knowledge along with the practices of Internet technical support operators.

The latest technical trends of the Internet and personal computers are reflected in the questions of the certification tests.

The certification year is described in the name of the qualification. By describing the year, this certification can be used as a reliable criteria for judgment conforming to the era.

[4] Certification Level
The level is divided into the basic level (*: single star) and the middle level (**: double star). In the future an advanced level (***: triple star) will be added.

* = Can receive information.
	 Can set a personal computer.
	 Can connect to the Internet and set e-mail and browser.
	 Can advise on settings and how to use applications.
	 Has basic knowledge of IT and can understand the terms.

** = Can dispatch information.
	 Understands the basics of contents development.
	 Can develop their own website.
	 Can construct a server for e-mail, WWW and DNS.
	 Has knowledge about security.
	 Can set up the router.

[5] URL: http://biz.ocn.ne.jp/master/