Article delegate-en/2023 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: How-to for the X11 proxy ?
09 Dec 2002 15:21:58 GMT Florian DECKERT <pwidqbdyi-mnvdjl5p4rfr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hi,

I used this X11 proxy in this mode and all is working. Great job you did.

But now I'm trying to do something more tricky, I would like delegated
to setup the DISPLAY ip address not to the real ip adress of the
delegate server, but to a NAT translated adress. The X11 proxy is
located behind a NAT firewall.

The real ip adress of delegate is 172.16.9.5
it's NAt address is 192.168.0.2

with "delegated -f -P8023 SERVER=telnet" the DISPLAY variable is set to
172.16.9.5 (real). Is there a option to force delegate to use the NAT
adress ?

I tried "SRCIF=192.168.0.2" but it did not work.

Best regards

currently

--
Florian DECKERT
System Manager

This message may contain confidential and proprietary material for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review or distribution by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete all copies