Article delegate-en/2018 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Antwort: Re: [DeleGate-En] Question to delegate
04 Dec 2002 15:25:07 GMT pxydqbdyi-c2jtqbexabvr.ml@ml.delegate.org

Hello Guys,

So, Delegate is working well for the needs we have.
I have one last question.
What about a config file, in which all options are implemented ?
I saw delegate_conf, is that used for the options ?
And finally, we want to gain access for ftp and http. Do I have to start
delegate 2 times or only one time with all options included ?
For example:

./delegate -P 8080 SERVER=http SERVER=ftp CONNECT=s,d SOCKS=x.x.x.x:x/-4

Thank you for your help, I really like delegate, it works well :)

mfG / kind regards
Endress+Hauser InfoServe GmbH+Co
Heilbrunner Jan
Abt. IS-PL Team Security