Article delegate-en/2015 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: really powerful proxy
03 Dec 2002 10:23:30 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)

Hi,

In message <_A1996@delegate-en.ML_>
on 11/27/02(10:44:58) you "Guo Ming" <pzqdqbdyi-c2jtqbdaqbvr.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote:
 |It's a really powerful proxy I ever use, thank you very much!
 |I have some suggestion about "MAXIMA" parameter. sometimes I need to
 |restrict the connection number to specific ip address, I think you
 |may add a "srcHostList" field in the parameter as below.
 |MAXIMA parameter*   ==  MAXIMA=what:srcHostList:number,...
 |Thanks again.

For many years it has been pending to make any parameters be applied
conditionally on srcHostList (and dstHostList, protoList if possible
and necessary).  At last, in DeleGate/8.2.0, I introduced
"conditional parameter" as the first step toward the goal.

Now you can specify like "(srcHostList)MAXIMA=what:number"

See <URL:http://www.delegate.org/delegate/Manual.htm#opt_cond> for
more details.  It might be extended like
"(srcHostList:dstHostList:protoList)parameter" in future.