Article delegate-en/2002 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] how to get the server/client info in the ftp-data filter
29 Nov 2002 12:04:49 GMT "Wu Jiafu" <p2idqbdyi-abjexvacvetr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hello,

I did a small FTP filter for DeleGate 8.1.0, using
"CMAP=filter:{FTOSV,FTOCL}:ftp-data".

Now, I am considering logging the filtering result, such as the FTP server
IP, path/file name, client IP, etc in my filter. I print out all the
**environ of my filter, but find nothing about these info.

Is it possible to get these info in the filter? or I must patch the
DeleGate?

Thanks a lot for ur info.

Best Regards

Jeff