Article delegate-en/1996 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] really powerful proxy
27 Nov 2002 01:42:48 GMT "Guo Ming" <pzqdqbdyi-c2jtqbdaqbvr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Dear Sir£º

It's a really powerful proxy I ever use, thank you very much!
I have some suggestion about "MAXIMA" parameter. sometimes I need to restrict the connection number to specific ip address, I think you may add a "srcHostList" field in the parameter as below.
MAXIMA parameter*   ==  MAXIMA=what:srcHostList:number,...
Thanks again.

Best Regards,
Ming Guo