Article delegate-en/1994 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Delegate as Web archive?
26 Nov 2002 20:23:45 GMT <pzidqbdyi-n2ignz3vo65r.ml@ml.delegate.org>
http://freemail.web.de/

My goal is to set up a offline web mirror that is based on a proxy server.
Is it possible to use the Delegate cache as a collection of archives then?  I would reuse the cache as undeletable mirror space when I am offline and use it as proxy when online.
There   are following requirements:
- swith between online and offline by manual control
- several cache dirs  to support backups and revisions of sites
- mirror  the site structure from the online version
- archive the mirrors to zip and access them from there.

Is Delegate the right tool? Any help would be kind
Tom Bersg
Die Kurier-SMS von WEB.DE FreeMail, eine Benachrichtigung
der modernen Art! http://freemail.web.de/features/?mc=021175