Article delegate-en/1984 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: Question to delegate
20 Nov 2002 06:08:57 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)

On 11/20/02(00:48) you pxydqbdyi-lnh3n2fo2gdr.ml@ml.delegate.org wrote
in <_A1982@delegate-en.ML_>
 |a few days ago I heard about delegate.  I have a question to delegate.
 |Is it possible to redirect requests with delegate from a proxyserver to a
 |socksserver ?
 |
 |user----->proxy----->delegate---->socks---->Internet

You can redirect request from DeleGate to upstream proxy server
including SOCKS proxy.  For example, from a DeleGate as a HTTP
proxy to a SOCKS proxy at "sockshost":

% delegated -P8080 SERVER=http SOCKS=sockshost

See <URL:http://www.delegate.org/delegate/Manual.htm#routing> for
more details about routing by DeleGate (in application level)