Article delegate-en/1975 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] virus-scanner in pop3/imap proxy
14 Nov 2002 04:00:33 GMT Edwin Groothuis <pw4dqbdyi-ii4a7x5vikdr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Greetings,

I have been asked to see if I could add pop3/imap proxy with
virusscanning capabilities to our network. After three days of
blood, sweat and tears I found Delegate and this is actually the
first software I found which will keeps checking after the
authentication-phase of the POP3 protocol and even does keep track
of the RETR command.

Do you know if other people have already made an effort to add a
virusscanning feature to Delegate? If not, are you interested in
it at the end?

Please let me know, Edwin

--
Edwin Groothuis      |            Personal website: http://www.MavEtJu.org