Article delegate-en/1972 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: Java Mail API won't work with delegate 7.9.4 Authoriser....
13 Nov 2002 09:39:58 GMT "Brandon Kho" <pamdqbdyi-t75q7lq64njr.ml@ml.delegate.org>
NCS

Attached is the debug logs from the java program which implemented
JavaMail API.  Appreciate if you could help to verify what you have
suspected is true, that the response from Delegate is not understandable
by JavaMail API.

Note: that Delegate is configured to relay to Argosoft in the example.

BTW: I tried to downloaded the Source Code 7.9.13 but there is no
smtp.c. I got some CRC error while extracting the tar.

Thanks a lot.

Rgds,
Brandon Kho.