Article delegate-en/1966 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: Java Mail API won't work with delegate 7.9.4 Authoriser....
10 Nov 2002 23:33:12 GMT y.sato@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)

On 11/10/02(17:07) you Kho Sian Jin Brandon NCS <pamdqbdyi-cpuahtid46vr.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote
in <_A1965@delegate-en.ML_>
 |I wonder any of you guys having problem using Java Mail API to work with
 |DeleGate 7.9.4 as SMTP proxy with AUTHORISER parameter turned on. I have
 |been trying it for sometimes but just can't get it working. Does newer
 |version of DeleGate works on this issue?

As long as I know, DeleGate has not been modified about SMTP since 7.9.4.
By the way, are you sure that your client works (achieves SMTP AUTH) with
some SMTP server other than DeleGate?