Article delegate-en/1962 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: "500 Illegal PORT Command" error
08 Nov 2002 05:47:26 GMT y.sato@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)

you "Giovanni P. Bautista" <pvedqbdyi-po5c3i4rfbvr.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote:
 |   Anybody encountered the "Illegal PORT Command" error when using
 |ftp via Socks5?

We saw the problem before, but have not recently.

 |   We initially have socks5 service running and the ftp via socks5
 |was ok until we shifted to delegated-socks5 service.

What version of DeleGate are you using?
Does the problem occur even in the latest versions (DeleGate/8.0.X)?
Are the socks5 server running on multi-homed host?
Could you show me the part of LOGFILE of DeleGate around the error?