Article delegate-en/1957 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Proxy not forwarding to web page..
30 Oct 2002 17:00:33 GMT Walter Sherman <puudqbdyi-uqy4d4vpvhjr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Ok, I'm very new to Delegate and I have just taken the responsibilities of
maintaining our server. As far as I can tell we run DeleGate/6.1.12. When a
older version of Netscape 4.73 accesses the URL that is setup it gets
forward to the proper page... (an example:
http://10.60.28.254:8080/-_-http://mcinvent.co.merced.ca.us/mclogin/
<http://10.60.28.254:8080/-_-http://mcinvent.co.merced.ca.us/mclogin/> ).
But when I try to access the same URL from either Internet Explorer 6.0 or
Netscape 7.0 they never get sent to the proper page and instead are left
hanging at a blank page. Is there a simple fix that I am missing to this? Or
does DeleGate need to be updated?

Thanks!
-Walt

Sr. Audio/Visual Technician