Article delegate-en/1956 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] irc, socks5 and ident
27 Oct 2002 15:08:17 GMT puqdqbdyi-bfsye3zdgr5r.ml@ml.delegate.org

Hi

What I wanted is to allow users to send/resume dcc on irc behind NAT.
I started socks5 proxy with server=socks switch and connected to it with
irc client. All went fine exept ident. It is set to "nobody" (process of
delegated proxy). How to make delegate to send "real" ident answers to
irc server (I use oidentd)? Is it possible?

Regards. Alex.