Article delegate-en/1955 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] url filter
25 Oct 2002 11:50:56 GMT xiaohai_shi <pumdqbdyi-mnhltat5ynjr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hi,

    I'm using delegate8.0.7 as http proxy. I have read the discussion between you and pridqbdyi-mnhltat5ynjr.ml@ml.delegate.org about url filter.

    I did the same test as you tell he(she). the result is invalid to url filter to directory and file. so I debug step by step and I founded the problem is in the MountSpecialResponse function ,which in file "httphead.c". the "opts" awalys is null,so

rcode of 403 is not read.

   why?

テソヤツ5ヤェモテミツタヒ15M。ーネホト耨ʡ (http://mail.sina.com.cn)
仟惜屈返偏魁{#CCX:UTF-8:NOMAP:LocalToUTF8:233a#}匯圷誘秘{#CCX:UTF-8:NOMAP:LocalToUTF8:232c#}噴蛍妾浪{#CCX:UTF-8:NOMAP:LocalToUTF8:232c#}為蛍諾吭 (http://classad.sina.com.cn/2shou/)