Article delegate-en/1953 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] SSL to escape ISP packet filtering
24 Oct 2002 16:44:15 GMT "Jairon" <puedqbdyi-ecr676uuso5r.ml@ml.delegate.org>

My university has recently blocked IRC by dropping all packets which look like the IRC connection protocol. The only way I can think of getting around this is running an encrypted proxy (SSL).

Curently I have this delegate running on my computer.
RemoteServer.exe -P8888 -f DGROOT=/DeleGate1 FSV=sslway.exe -cert ca.crt -key ca.key -pass blah SERVER=tcprelay://RemoteProxyIP:9999/ ADMIN="blah@myip"

with files:
sslway.exe
ca.crt
ca.key
in /DeleGate1/lib/

Outside of my university I have a remote proxy looking like this:
RemoteServer.exe -P9999 -f DGROOT=/DeleGate2 FCL=sslway.exe SERVER=socks ADMIN="blah@myip"

without the filter command I can get working connections with other protocols such as FTP etc... however when I add the SSL encryption I can no longer connect.

What am I doing wrong here? =(

Thanks for your time. Amazing program.

-Jairon