Article delegate-en/1950 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] transparency proxy under linux
24 Oct 2002 07:42:00 GMT pridqbdyi-gztgalnezkdr.ml@ml.delegate.org

hi:
 I have changed delegate7.9.10 as transparency proxy under linux7.3
successfully ,which combined with iptables.To do it just to add getsockopt
in function of ddi.c OpenServer.
 but When i update it to delegate8.0.7,it is failed .
 it always tells me the url is unknown, such as i access
http://1.1.1.1/test,it tell me the request of /test is erro.
  could you give me some advices for it ? I think config chang do it,so i
read the change readme7-8,but i cannt find the answer.

gaocy
DCN
phone:82705259