Article delegate-en/1938 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] =?gb2312?B?tPC4tDogUmU6IFtEZWxlR2F0ZS1Fbl0gVVJMIGZpbHRlciA/Pw==?=
17 Oct 2002 01:37:12 GMT pridqbdyi-c4ifwxovy25r.ml@ml.delegate.org

I do it as what you tell:
   MOUNT="http://*%S/manual%S = rcode=403,dst=192.168.100.8"
but I can access http://192.168.100.8/manual normally.
and I try the second method too,the result is same.
why?
-----------
gaocy
DCN
phone:82705259
---------------------

                      feedback@delegate
                      .org (Yutaka             收件人:  feedback@delegate.org
                      Sato)                    抄送:    gaocy@digitalchina.com
                                               主题:    Re: [DeleGate-En] URL filter ??
                      2002-10-16 06:19
                      请答复 给
                      feedback

On 10/16/02(07:07) I wrote in <zh90R.feedback@delegate.org>
 |On 10/14/02(15:16) you gaocy@digitalchina.com wrote
 |in <OFDCCEC096.BC5960C8-ONC7256C52.002163E7@digitalchina.com>
 | |  I was use delegate for http proxy. I want to control access of http
by
 | |filting URL,
 | |now I have realized that:
 | |  PERMIT="http:*:*"  MOUNT="/*%Scmd.exe%S = rcode=403"
 | |  so I can contorl all web sites of  access for cmd.exe.
 | |   but I just want to  forbid one web site for files ,such as i want
forbid
 | |"nmail"  directory  of web1, at the same time I
 | |can access web2/nmail,how to do it ?
 |
 |MOUNT="http://*%S/nmail%S = rcode=403,dst=web1"

Of course, more simply the following will do.

  MOUNT="http://web1/nmail%S = rcode=403"

But this one matches only when the hostname in URL is written as "web1"
literally.  The former one matches with any representation of "web1"
including its aliases name or IP addresses.  Moreover, the same URL
pattern for multiple hosts can be matched with "dst={host1,host2,...}".

 ( - ) National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology
(AIST)