Article delegate-en/1935 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: URL filter ??
15 Oct 2002 22:20:02 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)

On 10/16/02(07:07) I wrote in <_A1934@delegate-en.ML_>
 |On 10/14/02(15:16) you pridqbdyi-xvzyson5s6fr.ml@ml.delegate.org wrote
 |in <_A1930@delegate-en.ML_>
 | |  I was use delegate for http proxy. I want to control access of http by
 | |filting URL,
 | |now I have realized that:
 | |  PERMIT="http:*:*"  MOUNT="/*%Scmd.exe%S = rcode=403"
 | |  so I can contorl all web sites of  access for cmd.exe.
 | |   but I just want to  forbid one web site for files ,such as i want forbid
 | |"nmail"  directory  of web1, at the same time I
 | |can access web2/nmail,how to do it ?
 |
 |MOUNT="http://*%S/nmail%S = rcode=403,dst=web1"

Of course, more simply the following will do.

  MOUNT="http://web1/nmail%S = rcode=403"

But this one matches only when the hostname in URL is written as "web1"
literally.  The former one matches with any representation of "web1"
including its aliases name or IP addresses.  Moreover, the same URL
pattern for multiple hosts can be matched with "dst={host1,host2,...}".