Article delegate-en/1930 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] URL filter ??
14 Oct 2002 06:16:55 GMT pridqbdyi-gztnjk6yfbnr.ml@ml.delegate.org

hi:
  I was use delegate for http proxy. I want to control access of http by
filting URL,
now I have realized that:
  PERMIT="http:*:*"  MOUNT="/*%Scmd.exe%S = rcode=403"
  so I can contorl all web sites of  access for cmd.exe.
   but I just want to  forbid one web site for files ,such as i want forbid
"nmail"  directory  of web1, at the same time I
can access web2/nmail,how to do it ?
   thank you!

gaocy
DCN