Article delegate-en/1928 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: CMAP with FFROMCL and a specified protocol does not work
13 Oct 2002 15:14:20 GMT Joachim =?iso-8859-1?q?F=F6rster?= <pqudqbdyi-gztnjk3ifbnr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hallo!

> Maybe a reason is that FFROMCL filter is inserted before any data
> is conveyed on the connection by whith the real protocol is judged.
> By the way can't use FTOSV like this?
>
>   CMAP="filter.cfi:FTOSV:http:*:*"

It works! :-) Thank you!

Another question: Is there a way for a "Header-Filter" to get the IP address
of the local client, which sent the request (to the http-proxy)?
(I heard of "CGI"-Filter and env-vars. I tried it, but then nothing passes
through my filter and the log file tells something about "EOF from the
server" ...)

 Joachim