Article delegate-en/1916 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: Halting a download
02 Oct 2002 20:44:33 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)

On 10/02/02(19:13) you "Develop" <ppmdqbdyi-xtqvdm6snljr.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote
in <_A1915@delegate-en.ML_>
 |    I use your web cache as a local 'booster' for a dialup connection and it helps significantly.  While it is a great tool that works well, there is one annoying feature that I would like to comment on.
 |    If you start downloading a large file and then press the 'stop' button from within Mozilla / Netscape, the browser stops, but delegate keeps on downloading the file 'til completion...  This of course completely clogs the dialup connection until I manually stop and restart delegate.  Is there a way for delegate to get the 'stop' command and cease the download??

TIMEOUT=takeover:1

will do.  The default value of this "takeover" is in the list of
"what might have to be changed" in DeleGate/8.0.X.