Article delegate-en/1915 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Halting a download
02 Oct 2002 10:09:49 GMT "Develop" <ppmdqbdyi-t75q7lrb4njr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Hello Delegate,

    I use your web cache as a local 'booster' for a dialup connection and it helps significantly.  While it is a great tool that works well, there is one annoying feature that I would like to comment on.
    If you start downloading a large file and then press the 'stop' button from within Mozilla / Netscape, the browser stops, but delegate keeps on downloading the file 'til completion...  This of course completely clogs the dialup connection until I manually stop and restart delegate.  Is there a way for delegate to get the 'stop' command and cease the download??

Thanks,
Jake Marsh

---