Article delegate-en/1913 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: Configure Delegate 7.9.13
01 Oct 2002 19:13:32 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)

you Bjorn Braker <poydqbdyi-c2jtqbf7abvr.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote:
 |I've downloaded delegate 7.9.13, from your website. I need to run it on a
 |Red Hat 7.3 machine. The problem is this: I don't know how to configure
 |delegated. I cannot find any *. Conf file. When I run "./delegated -P9090
 |SERVER=ftp ADMIN=postmaster@linux.." delegated start, but I cannot use ftp
 |on my network. I've set the entire configuration setting for Internet
 |Explorer, and I've configured the firewall on the Linux machine. I already
 |read the tutorial and manual on your site, but I can't find out what to do.
 |Can give me any information?

The proxy server which web browsers like Internet Explorer use is
HTTP proxy server, that is the proxy server which talks with clients
in HTTP, then relays to a server of certain protocol including HTTP
and FTP.  So what you need is just a HTTP proxy, which is realized with
SERVER="http" parameter in the case of DeleGate.