Article delegate-en/191 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Fatal Error in Win95 version of 5.8.5
01 Jan 1999 04:54:50 GMT Mark Peacock <px4aabdyi-cpuahtid46vr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

I'm trying to run DeleGate as a simple HTTP proxy in Win95.  I start DeleGate
using the following command:
     delegate -P80 SERVER=http

DeleGate initializes and issues a series of messages.  However, when a client
using Netscape configured to hit an http proxy at port 80 tries to access the
Internet through DeleGate, DeleGate issues the following errors:
     FATAL: inherited handle[2] 21 is not a socket

Any thoughts as to the cause?

Regards,
Mark Peacock
Hinsdale, Illinois