Article delegate-en/185 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Redirecting http requests to another proxy server
26 Dec 1998 07:10:19 GMT Marco Morcos <puaaabdyi-n2ignz6fo65r.ml@ml.delegate.org>

Dear sir,
- How do I redirect http requests from my DeleGate proxy server clients to my ISP's  proxy server port 80, knowing that this server will request
a user name and a password.
(Can I pass them as command line parameters?).

Thanx and best regards,
Marco Makram Morcos