Article delegate-en/184 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Large E-mail messages.
26 Dec 1998 07:10:17 GMT Marco Morcos <puaaabdyi-c2jtqbgqqbvr.ml@ml.delegate.org>

- I also still have a problem with 2.5 Megabytes mail or larger  although
 I pass MIMECONV = thru as a command line parameter.
 I have also tried replacing my mime.c file with the file in mimekit
 and I ran make again to replace mimelib.o.
- Do I need to run make for delegated executable as well?
 You have recommended a message for me to read, but unfortunately,
 I don't know Japanese.
It would be great if someone would start translating the many messages
in Delegate's Japanese mailing list to English (Just a suggestion ).
Thanx and best regards,
Marco Makram Morcos