Article delegate-en/1832 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: howto change the format of the logfile ????
19 Aug 2002 20:04:37 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)

On 08/16/02(19:54) you peqdqbdyi-mnvdjlzqcrfr.ml@ml.delegate.org wrote
in <_A1828@delegate-en.ML_>

See <URL:http://www.delegate.org/delegate/Manual.htm#httplog>