Article delegate-en/1831 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Re: 7.8.1 as W2K service: Performance, restart etc
19 Aug 2002 02:56:12 GMT feedback@delegate.org (Yutaka Sato)

Hi Sano-3 :p

On 08/19/02(10:50) you "Hiroko Sano" <p7ydabdyi-6cvkctcxsbnr.ml@ml.delegate.org> wrote
in <_A1830@delegate-en.ML_>
 |>Certainly it shows a high load exists (54 child processes).
 |>But to understand the reason of an error, it will be helpful to see
 |>what has happened *before* the error too.  I'd like to see the log
 |>of [624] before the point above...
 |
 |Yes, I've had the whole log, now i can send it to you. The 8080 log of the
 |day is about 500M. I grepped to extract [624] lines and the output size is
 |5M. If you need the logs, could you please where to send them? I need to
 |know a ftp server to upload or something like that.

Thank you for sending the digest from the logfile.  But I'd like to
refuse to accept the huge log to be uploaded to my site ;)

Inspecting the digest and former ones from you, I think that your
machine is to be choked with about fifty or more DeleGate childrens.
So restricting the maximum number of parallel DeleGate processes
might calm down the situation.  Try the following parameter to do so.

  MAXIMA=delegated:50