Article delegate-en/1824 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Any transaction log for POP and SMTP protocol?...
09 Aug 2002 06:39:40 GMT "Brandon Kho" <pamdqbdyi-y44okld7qljr.ml@ml.delegate.org>
NCS

Hi,

I am using delegate for POP and SMTP. I find that PROTOLOG and TRACELOG
does not work for this 2 protocols. I am running a W2K server.

If that the case, any other method to log the transaction for the above
mentioned protocols?

Thanks.

Rgds,
Brandon Kho.