Article delegate-en/1823 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119
Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] Question about AUTH without ftp server run
07 Aug 2002 12:40:00 GMT p4edabdyi-6cvkctgpsbnr.ml@ml.delegate.org

Hello,

==This mail is just for information==

I find the solution of my pb of AUTH parameter (which didn't work). The log
write that AUTH work with a ftp localhost authentification. But I don't run ftp
server in my woody box (Mandrake make it without advertisment...So it work on my
first server)!

So I start the server with delegate (delegated -Plocalhost:21 SERVER=ftp) and
now, my delegate server work fine.

But if delegate can make authentification when running in ftp server, why
doesn't it can without a ftp server run localy?

/Guillaume