Article delegate-en/1811 of [1-5169] on the server localhost:119

Newsgroups: mail-lists.delegate-en

[DeleGate-En] keep users on another OS
05 Aug 2002 10:05:37 GMT p4edabdyi-fa3r2xmpsrfr.ml@ml.delegate.org

Hi YS,

Today, I need to change my OS. My server run a Mandrake 8.2 (see archive 1778)
and I need to make a second delegate server but with a debian 3.0. How can I
keep the same list of user on this server? I use the AUTH=proxy:pauth option.

About my problem with the #{^~f!?/ JACADA server, do you the log you ask me
(see archive 1778)? Maybe if the log are not clear and if you have just
30second you can test on a PC which use your personnal Delegate proxy the
connection to this address "http://www.transinformatique.fr/jacada/tif.html"

Many thank for your work and help!
Have a good day (night?)

/guillaume